Chelmsford Street, Newtown
Tucked away on the Camperdown border, old world meets new promising everlasting style and every contemporary comfort.
Spread across two exquisite levels, a cosy ambience has been created with period details and custom hardwood elements.
The sun-soaked layout centres around an atrium court-garden allowing relaxed in/outdoor living, and open-plan interiors also flow seamlessly to the private entertainer's backyard. Designed for an effortless urban lifestyle, retreat to the stunning master suite complete with all the trimmings, and enjoy the luxury of off-street parking via the rear lane.
Nestled in one of Newtown's most desirable pockets, indulge in a peaceful community-minded neighbourhood just footsteps to every cultural whim and convenience. Stroll to King Street, Enmore Road, Camperdown Memorial Rest Park, transport, and quality schools.
- 2 charming bedrooms, ground level room has robes and fireplace
- 2nd level master suite with built-in study, air con & striking ensuite
- Cosy central lounge rooms flows to atrium court-garden
- Dual alfresco spaces with BBQ gas outlet in atrium
- Stunning open-plan kitchen & dining open to atrium & yard
- Bosch gas stove, integrated dishwasher, custom joinery
- Paved rear courtyard with secure parking via roller doors
- Classic facade with dormer window and Frangipani tree
- Impeccable renovation completed just 18 months ago
- Original timber floorboards & new Blackbutt floors on upper level
- Custom Blackbutt joinery throughout including staircase feature
- 2 designer bathrooms, ensuite features exposed copper pipes
- External laundry, additional storage in attic eaves
- NBN ready, ethernet ports in built-in study, double glazing t/out
- Whisper-quiet tree lined street with strong sense of community
- In catchment for Newtown High School of the Performing Arts
- Footsteps to Camperdown Memorial Rest Park & Camperdown Oval
- Stroll to King St & Enmore Rd dining, entertainment, trains & buses
- Rates: Water $191pq, Council $326pq (Both approx.)