Hogan Street, Balgowlah Heights
Impeccably renovated and designed with relaxed family living in mind, the extensive floor plan is set over two sunlit levels with lots of space to live, laugh and play. The modern interiors offer clever functionality with classic good looks, and the expansive open plan living downstairs connects almost seamlessly to the natural beauty outside.
• The gas CaesarStone kitchen will catch the eye with stainless steel integrated appliances, a stunning leafy outlook and oodles of valuable cupboard space.
• Architecturally designed, the guest house is equipped with a bedroom, bathroom and a multi-purpose area connected to the house by an undercover walkway.
• The ultra-modern bathrooms sparkle with high-quality fixtures, clever recessed cabinetry and a luxe deep bath and wet room upstairs.
• The designer all-weather entertaining area has a built-in BBQ and lounge seat with timber decking that cascades down into the garden.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning keeps things comfy all year around, and there's a huge amount of secure storage with a discrete shed to stash all the bikes and boards. There is also Bosch home security and NBN installed.